"PINK"


    Hello everyone! How was ur weekend so far? As for me it was pretty awesome. I just back from road trip to the Seoul and me and my family spent a lot of fun time together :)


    Anyways, here is my weekly challenge entry for FNA and the theme for the week is "PINK". Honestly I didn't have enough time to get my entry ready, because of the personal reasons. But I did this kind of pink design using some exciting stuff which I got the other day in the mail :D Here is more of the PINK entries ;)





    Water Decals 





    My right hand. Please excuse my dry cuticle and around the nail areas but it's personally again. At fall time my skin always get over dry ( I'm using moisturizing products basically all the time and doing hand treatment masks regularly! )





    Water Decals 





    This is the color base I used for this mani. Etude House nail polish in PK001 called "U SAY PINK!" The application in 2 coats. Very lovely cream light pink color. The texture is very nice and opaque.





    Etude House 




    And just a random nail polish swatch I bought the other day as well. This is The Face Shop nail polish from Lovely Me:ex collection in WH002. Application in 2 coats as well. I just needed a basic cream white polish. I do have VoV white color one but that works very nice for a stamping, so I get another one for basical manicure uses.





    The Face Shop 





    And here it is! I did another swap with amazing and absolutely talented blogger Triszha for nail designing stuff and I am sooooo happy to have those goodies! She is totally sweet to me all the time and sent me very, very many random nail art products and actually the main things are image plates! she sent me 13 different image plates and also Konad stamp, scraper, holder and special nail polish with some more other colorful stamping polishes in red, white and green. Fruit fimos and nail art brushes kit! + water decals, glitters, nail stickers and more nail polishes! YAY! I am so happy! Thank U so much v2! Luv yah!





    Swap Package





    Thats it! Thanx for looking! Have a great Monday!

Total Pageviews