"ANIMAL PRINT"


    HI ladies! Was really busy lately with my both babies. My son already got home form the hospital and he continue staying home and taking medicine for a full recovery. So everything is ok right now hopefully:) Thank to all of you for prayers and best wishes! 





    Also I didn't made any mani this week coz seriously have limited time for mself lol~ Anyways I was able to do another weekly challenge entry for Fab Nailarts. The theme for this week is "Animal Print". Click HERE to see all entries. I decided to create some tiger stripes on my nails :) because I  was born in the year of Tiger; kindda my sign :)





    This is very simple to do nail art design. All what I did is just applyed bright yellow nail polish as main nail color, sponged neon orange on top of it. Made one thick stroke of black cracking nail polish in the middle and with two way nail art pen in black drew some kind of tiger stripes on both sides. Outlined cracked part with glitter silver nail polish and sealed the design with clear top coat. Done!





    "TIGER STRIPES"




    002 





    POLISHES USED:







    VoV Nail Cone in Silver Shoes


    The Face Shop Long Lasting Top Coat





    ...my right hand...





    005 





    The Face Shop nail polish from Lovely Me:ex collection in YL702. Application in 2 coats. Very bright yellow color used as main color for "Tiger Stripes" mani.





    The Face Shop 





    Also recently i bought some new nail stuff for myself :) 2 nail polishes from The Face Shop and the lady gave me a make-up pouch for free. And more of Aritaum stuff, Two Way Nail Pen in White, yay! it's available there :) and another matte nail polish.





    010





    Thats it for now! thank u for looking! Have a great Sunday :)

Total Pageviews