Trying New Stuff...


    Hey everyone! Not completely back coz my son still in the hospital. He feels much better lately! He already again started interesting in toys and robots and stuff and I want buy him every single toy in the world... Thank u all so much for your prayers! Hopefully next week my healthy boy be able back home *fingers cross*





    As for my mani, I really don't have so much and anything creative and cool to show you. But recently I've tried some of my new stuffies. As well as one of the Sally Hansen nail polishes which dear Thriszha was sent me and Aritaum nail products too. I don't remember who but somebody asked me where to find Aritaum products? Well, it is Korean beauty store which sales IOPE, Laneige and such, also the store distribute some of their own products. So I found the nail polishes and nail stickers there.


    Sally Hansen 


    Sally Hansen in Mille Flue (not sure about the name). Application in 2 coats. Also I put Aritaum nail stickers on. Don't have enough time to decorate my nails other way... Don't like the stickers tho, those are kindda heavy and begin to curl after applying.


    Aritaum 


    Aritaum nail polish in Crazy Grey #58. Application in 2 coats. Creame nail polish which I really wanted to have in my collection. Very opaque and nice color. If there available basic white and black I'll definately grab them coz seems like they will be great for stamping.


    Aritaum


    This is another Aritaum nail polish in Midnight Khaki. 2 coats on. Beautiful color with micro shimmer to it.


    Thats it! Thank U for looking!

Total Pageviews