Barbie Pink and Carnation Nails


    Hello everyone! I am just still loosing my pictures from Picasa album on Google. Very sad :( Because I've lost the most part of my nail pictures already :( What have I to do with it?





    But anyways, I am back with a few random nail designs which I've done recently...


    "STAR GALAXY"


    Just my nails...



    THE FACE SHOP CRACKING NAIL POLISH

    The Face Shop Face & it Art Nails Crack Collection BK902



    Cracking Nails



    "BARBIE PINK"


    Barbie Pink



    "CARNATIONS"


    CARNATION



    Stamping nail art design. Just a sky blue nail polish and white dots on top of nail plate...



    Stamping nail art...



    Thats all for now... Thanx for looking :D



    P.S. I still have a problems with commenting on other blogspot pages... But I am visiting every single nail blog and reading them!

Total Pageviews