Christmas Candy


    Christmas Candies as nail design for the upcoming holidays! Looks very cute on the nails, feels festively and my sister having a lot of fun wearing them.


    To create them I did red and green french tips and applied red glitters on creme red polish and green glitters obviously on green. With white acrylic paint and small detail brush I drawn white "candy" stripes. Put gold nail polish to the french tip line BUT I don't suggest do it cause this type of gold color make the hands looks sick in either case, it can be replaced by a thin line of gold color. And I applied Collection 2000 shimmer top coat to make it more frosty looking and added candy water decals on ring and thumb fingers. To seal the design I used just a clear top coat.

    Of course U can freehand candies if don't have those decals but I wasn't sure if I draw them and it will look more or less wearable. I'm not good at all in free-handing designs and this mani should be good enough for wearing, cause I did this for my sister.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats all for Christmas Candies for today. Hope U guys like it, please LMK what do U think?

    ThanQ for looking and have a great weekend U all! 


Total Pageviews