INNISFREE Christmas Collection | 이니스프리 크리스마스 컬렉션


    HeLLo everyone! I bought Innisfree Christmas Collection nail polishes a few months ago and now I have an excuse to try them out. I found only 4 pieces, not sure if there is more available but I can say I love them all so far! Very glittery and totally adorable bling-bling polishes.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    For my nails I'm wearing MERRY CHRISTMAS nail polish. It's clear based polish with green, red and gold hexagone glitters to it. It took me 4 "coats" to get this opaque layer. Not quite right word of "coat" but I placed glitters where I needed for a few times and 2 layers was applied as usual.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    This picture was took in shade but it still looks pretty :) It has a rough finish and thick layer of top coat can't help it. Also removing it is sooo hard. I removed it as I usually remove any glitter polishes click [HERE] to see and it still hard to clean off.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    For my toes I used GREEN CHRISTMAS and WINTER SNOW nail polishes. For both polishes it took me 4 "coats" as well.

    GREEN CHRISTMAS is clear based nail polish with green and gold hexagone glitters with rough finish.

    WINTER SNOW is clear based nail polish with light blue and silver hexagone glitters with rough finish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And instead of top coat I applied one thick layer of WHITE CHRISTMAS nail polish. Which is clear based polish with some clear/reflecting colors hexagone glitters. It's kindda hard to get the hexagone on the brush but it still looks adorable on top of any nail polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for my Christmas nail polishes :) Thanx for looking and have a great day!


Total Pageviews