I miss my long nails...


    I cut my nail shorter in October and since that time I try to grow them back LOL~ I didn't had broken nail they just got very long and started curling. Curling nails and different lenght and shapes of each finger nail are not beautiful!!!


    Anyways, for these 2 months I've challenged myself a lot by making nails shorter, then I made an oval nail shape and finally I stopped experimenting and started growing them back. Also I took a few pictures during this period...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    ARITAUM nail hardener. Korean brand. Yellowish color consistency, very light texture. Dries completely fast and works good! I like to use it as a nail polish base.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Don't like showing real color of my bare nails cause they are kindda yellow. Not cute at all for the pictures! I've tried lemon whitening method and it don't wotks for me, also I've heard lemon juice negative impact on nails if used too often. Vitamin C dry out the nail and it may serve breakage! (I use base coat every single time I do my manicure also I wipe off nail polish without any remains and my nails still looking yellow) But I don't care LOL~ Never unpolished...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    VoV nail care program. White creamy texture product. Moisturizing my nails very well, absorbs very nice too. I like to use it after wash off nail polish remover.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I have 2 last picture, actually old pictures in my nail folder. I did this mani last summer and I had that long nails :D I miss that length a loooot now!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    What is ur favourite length of nails?


Total Pageviews