Black Lace




    Hey everyone! Another mani! Wow! This week I did kindda a lot :P Anyways I decided to do a sort of lace... Does it looks like a black lace? lol~


    Sorry for the stupid intro but I feel so sleepy right now and can't think adequately :8


    The sky after typhoon we went trough last night...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Produts I've used:



    -Sally Girl #259 (as main nail color)


    -The Face Shop Nail Talk in PP405 (applied with a sponge on 2/3 of my nails)


    -The Face Shop Nail Talk in BK901 (used for diagonal french tips)



    -VoV Nail Cone in Silver Shoes (applied on the corner tips of black nail color) 


    -The Face Shop Face & It ShimmerTop Coat (set all the design).


    Thats it! 'till next time! Thanx for looking!

Total Pageviews