Ghosts for Halloween


    Hey ladies! Sorry for being completely MIA, because of these holidays here in Korea I am absolutely don't have any time on blogging and all those stuff. But the other day I played with some different designs for Halloween and such... Kindda created ghosts, do they look like a ghosts?



    Ghosts for Halloween





    And here I swatched my new nail polishes I bought lately.


    Magenta by Lofes. Application in 2 coats.





    002





    Purple Sparkle by Eclipse. Application in 2 coats. Clear based nail polish with a bunch of purple glitters.





    003





    Watermelon Green by Lofes. 2 coats.





    006





    Bikini Orange by Eclipse. 2 layers.





    007





    I like all those nail polishes. Very nice payoff. Dries for a normal time. Available like everywhere here in Korea.


    Gonna grab some more bright colors :P


    Thats all for today! Thank u for looking and have a nice day!

Total Pageviews