Eastern Style


    Hey all!


    When the girls from Fab Nailarts on Facebook invited me to take a part on weekly challenge I was very exciting. Because I am still absolutely new at this polishing deal, only 3 months or so and here is a great chance to be a part of such creative idea. Thank you so much Thriszha and Mae!

    The theme for this week was "Anything Goes" and here is my entry ... Click HERE to see more awesome entries.


    043 





    Seriously, I did my best! I really put efforts to it lol~ because I do not want to look awkward among all these nail artists :P


    My mani is East style but in final it more looks like inspired by Chinese and such... Those are not a letters tho, kindda random lines.


    Products used:


    The Face Shop base and top coat






    036


    Yes, here I holding my Korean shoes hahaha~


    I was wear those nails for a few days and got a ton of compliments :)


    Thats it! Thanks for looking!

Total Pageviews