Pink Starfall


    Hey nail polish lovers! xoxo~


    The other day I've got some nail glitters and today I had a chance to play with them. It is a traditional Korean holidays starts from tomorrow called Chusok and I do not want to get my nails look too bright. So I stopped on this nail design using pearl pink glitters, pink nail polish and some TheFaceShop nail stickers.


    009


    007





    Here is a main pink color by d.te Celebrity. It is korean brand nail polish. Kindda like them a lot. I own only 3 different colors and all of them has a very nice payoff.





    d.te nail polish in Real Pink. Application in 2 layers.





    001





    I found some new nail polishes in my local supermarket. Like the colors but didn't swatched them yet.


    001



    Thats it! Thanx for looking!

Total Pageviews