Gorgeous Gold and Ruffian Mani




    Seriously, this is such an amazing and gorgeous gold nail polish! It looks elegant and chic in any lighting! I bought this varnish by The Face Shop Face & It GL111 the other day and I am completely in love with it! It's a pedicure polish tho but who cares? I like it better on my nails :P 






    Also I was bored of wearing this color flat for a few days and I added some fun details inspired by Scrangie's mani. With my clumsy hands it was very difficult to get such design on both of the hands.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    With one brown strip and 2 stripes.


    Which one do you like more?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic






    Guess how many nail polish coats I'm wearing?





    Thants it! Thanx for looking!


Total Pageviews