Ducklings Nail Design


    HeLLo everyone! Hope U are all doing great!

    Just want to share my previous manicure. It is kindda fun nail design but I still like it :)

    I used blue and white acrylic paints for bubbles and some baby ducks fimo slices.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    My Big Heum (my son) like to bath with a family of rubber ducks. They make such annoying sound! hehehe* 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    This is the main color I started the design with. It's The Face Shop nail polish from Face & it collection in OR203. Here is 2 coats on and it has such nice and some sort of foil finish. I like the application of this polish also it dries really fast!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    ...on day light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats all for today. A bit busy right now, have to catch up my son from kindergarten :)


    Thanx for stopping by and have a great day!


Total Pageviews