FROZEN LOVE


    Hey everyone! I did these nails some time ago and posted it on my Facebook page already but I still want to share it here as well. I call it "FROZEN LOVE" and it reminds me of something cold and fresh in such hot and humid days. So I do like this mani a lot! Also it so bling-bling esp. when sunshine! Coz of my new shimmer top coat by Aritaum ( Korean brand) it has holo micro glitters to it. Love this polish so far!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    PRODUCTS USED:


    ARITAUM base coat nail polish


    ETUDE nail polish in Blue Love


    ORGANIC FARM nail polish in Silver Pearl


    PRORANCE Magic Blue #4


    The Face Shop 3D nail stickers, silver holo glitters, sponge


    ARITAUM shimmer top coat.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic






    Etude Jewelade nail polish in Blue Love.


    2 coats on. This picture is not clear at all but the color looks exactly as in real life.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Thats all for now! Thanx for looking and hope U got an ideas for ur next mani :)


Total Pageviews