My Toes


    WARNING!!! This is a toe nails update! If U don't like such pictures 'till next time than! I am saying it because my sister personally want to vomiting when see something like this LOL~


    HeLLo everyone!


    Since last year I was paid very much attention to my toe nails. I got some inspiration from a pedicure guru on flickr KamiChrom. Those toes are just briliant!!!


    And here is some of my toe nail designs :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    This is a water slide decals. Put over cream white nail polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Sky blue nail polish from The Face Shop + Flower Blue n.p. from Organic Farm. So in love with those blue flower glitters :) So cute :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    I was about to change my pedi and just applied Prorance cracking nail polish in Yellow on top of water decals.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    This is my current pedi Etude n.p. in Blue Love + The Face Shop n.p. with a big blue glitters.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Is it important for U to have a nice pedicure? What is Ur fave color for toe nails?





    Thats it for now! Thanx for looking and have a nice day :) 

Total Pageviews