Coral Snake Skin


    ***Attention please!! I have some problems on blogspot again and I can't comment on other blogs! But I have read all updates from bloglist!***



    HeLLo! First of all I want to thank everyone for supporting me on my last post. I really felt better after each comment of U! So thanQ all!!

    I finally got a time to play with my new Bundle Monster image plates and very first design which I've done it's this kindda snake skin nails. I know, I'm totally sucks at stamping but I'll be do another one using a different textured fabrics, so will see.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I was inspired by a coral snake because it has some kind of bright colors and I found it will work great as main background pattern.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    A bit complicated design but for the main color I used China Glaze in Cherry Pie. Then I made 2 thick stripes with The Face Shop in BK901 (black nail polish with blue micro glitters to it). Sponged The Face Shop in YL702 on both sides of BK901. As well as randomly placed Sinful Colors in Mercury Rising nail polish. Stamped BM215 i.p. with a special black and sealed everything with a clear top coat.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it! What do U think of this nails?


    Thanx for looking and happy polishing!


Total Pageviews