Shooting Stars + Crack Green Nail polish


    Hey all! Today it was very close to broke my ring finger nail and honestly I was very scared, I had a coat of nail polish on and wasn't clearly visible cracked it or not. So I immediately removed all manicure and shock! There was absolutely nothing, nothing happened to my nail :) The nail line was very much bent and I absolutely admire the elasticity of my nails :) No, I'm not bragging, but it would be very-very sad day if I lose any of my nails! I sound like a paranoid, but I love them so much now LOL~!


    I made this manicure design a long-long time ago and didn't had a chance to share with U lovelies! And now here it is. Just a simple white french manicure with sponged turquoise nail polish + stars.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Very simple to do. I just made a white french tips with a sponge and added a bit of turquoise color on top. Applied some turquoise stars in an arch shape and sealed everything with a shimmer top coat. Done, simple, huh?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    More pictures with a flash and day light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    When I was in a vacation to my home-town I bought this mini nail decorating things. Beads, hearts and stars.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I really wanted to have a green cracking nail polish and some time ago I finally found one. It's by Prorance in Green #06. I don't like much how it cracks, but it still looks not so bad and green LOL~. What do U think? Which cracking colors is ur favourites?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    ...a bit closer...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    And for the main background color I used one by The Face Shop in YL701 from Face & it matte collection. Here is 2 layers on.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for now guys! Thanx for visiting and have a great weekend :)


Total Pageviews