Lots of different nail polish swatches...


    HeLLo everyone! For the last month I collected quite a few nail polish swatches which I want to share with all of U. Some of them awesome and some of them pretty bad.

    PERIPERA nail polish in LUXURY RED #P029. 2 coats on and no top coat. Very rich red color with a gold-orangy shine to it. I love this nail color a lot, it makes my skin tone much whiter :) 

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    The Face Shop Face & it Platinum collection nail polish in GL111. 2 coats on and no top coat. The consistency of the polish is a bit think and it's hard to apply on the nails. Also it dries quite fast. But looks so glam on the hands, I like it too :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    The Face Shop Hologram nail polish in RD301. Yes, right, it is hologram, not holographic, I don't know what the difference is, may be hologram is less sparkles, really don't know. But this is very nice and wearable color even by it's own. 2 layers on and no top coat. 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    The Face Shop Face & it collection nail polish in BL 601. 2 coats on without top coat. Very sheer consistency. Makes my hand looks like dead LOL~ It's getting cooler and cooler here in South Korea and this isn't a good color to wear, brrrr....

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Direct sunlight...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Prorance cracking nail polish in Yellow. I bought a lot of cracking colors by Prorance and I really wanted Yellow and Green colors. But I don't like much how this cracks. Kindda accidents strips even when apply a thick coat of crackle polish. It has a matte finish as most of such nail polihes and I used a top coat to make it look shine.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Prorance cracking nail polish in Pink. Another one which cracks bad. At least for me it's not good crackle option.  With a top coat on.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Tony Moly cracking nail polish in White. oh my...! I completely wanted to get a white one and I bought it. WTF! I bought it from Tony Moly and it doesn't cracks at all! Look at this shit! At first I thought I didn't shaked it good and I shaked it very-very-very well and I swatched it and it still works like this! It cracks a little bit and immidately fall off. Don't buy anything from Tony Moly people! I got quite a few items from them and those are don't worth ur money!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Aritaum nail polish in Tropical Guava. 2 coats on and no top coat. Creme finish. It reminds me of seaweed or such. Not cute color at all to wear on it's own. I am glad I bought a mini version of this nail polish LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    And last color for today is Etude House nail polish in Extreem Pink. 2 coats on without top coat. It looks so beautiful at different angles and lights. It is so nice nail color and I like it for lots of glitters to it :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I think thats it!


    What is ur favourite nail polish for now?


Total Pageviews