New nail stuff for the month of August


    This month was very productive for me. I met such on-line stores as BornPretty and KIM. And I am so happy with it because I had a great chance to try out lots of different fimo sticks, dried flowers as well as rhinestone wheel, gorgeous hexagones and nail foil patches. Also this month I got a few of Kolinsky nail art brushes! But this not all. I went to the local store here in Korea called ARITAUM and bought a few nail stuff there too. I found new (to me) things like non-yellowing nail whitener and holo glitter top coat.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic






    From another local beauty store I bought more of PERIPERA nail polishes.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic



    Here is a swatches for PERIPERA nail polishes. Secret Orange, Smoky Khaki and Sparkle Aqua.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Also someone special *big smily face* bought for me this nice nail drier from Born Pretty store and a pink kit of nail dotter tools :) Awe! I like all these goodies :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic





    From my LOVELY The Face Shop store I bought some new nail polishes and pink nail art pen :) Awe! I actually re-bought a few of nail polishes coz I needed only them LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic






    I also won VIOLENT LIPS give-away on Fruity Lashes and I didn't used them yet, but I'll show some pictures soon :) It's a pink tiger print btw.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I also won 1st place for nail art contest on MadamLuck's blog and here is my prize. WOW! I am so happy coz I got 25 pieces of new Bundle Monster image plates as well as some rhinestones/nail deco wheels and 50 fimo sticks :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    All 25 i.p. I really wanted to make some snake skin nails and now I actually can. Because I have a few images for that too :)


    *took this pic from MadamLuck's blog*


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    What an amazing month! I love all my new goodies!


    Gonna try to make monthly this type of hauls 'n stuff.

Total Pageviews