NOTD + More PERIPERA nail polishes


    I can't believe Thanksgiving goes to the end! OMG! I kindda made it! It was such hard days for me! I did lots of work holding the baby with one hand and cook with another, so tired right now. My sister was so sweet to me and just colored my hair, have some waiting time by updating my blog :) Yay to busy me LOL~  


    I am still playing with PERIPERA nail polishes which I bought last month. And I can't stress enough how nice they are. Ommmm! and the smell of them is so good! I especially love the pay off and the wide brush. 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I made those nails a long time ago using some clay based acrylic paints: white, red, yellow and black. It looked very glittery because of Peripera Sparkle Aqua nail polish and I liked it a lot!

    Failed flowers LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Here is the main background color I used The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in BL602. 2 coats on.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    And on top of TFS blue color is PERIPERA nail polish in Sparkle Aqua. 2 coats on. Just a round blue-ish turquoise glitters. A ton of glitters :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Here is PERIPERA nail polish in Smoky Khaki nail polish which I so like. 2 coats on. Very deep-deep green color. Looks very opaque even in one coat.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Matted Smoky Khaki with The Face Shop mat top coat.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I think thats it for now! Thanx for looking and happy polishing!


Total Pageviews