Challenge Day 13: ANIMAL PRINT nails.


    For the Day 13 and ANIMAL PRINT nails I asked to my sister to be a hand model and she agreed with me :) For her mani I made a gradient background effect by using 3 colors: yellow, bright pink and purple nail polishes. To make the sponge effect more smooth kindda and blended I applied one layer of shimmer 2000 top coat. For the zebra stripes I used my Aritaum striping black nail art polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Was in a hurry because she just back home from the work and asleep on the move lol~ So, it was like a 15 min. mani with "imperfect" looking zebra stripes :P Anyways, she also agreed to do a delicate print on her nails :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Another pic from my old nail folder, I'm wearing yellow pattern tiger stripes sorta lol~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for ANIMAL zebra PRINT nails. Go to the next one :)


Total Pageviews