Challenge Day 17: GLITTER nails.


    It's GLITTERs day today. I was very excited about this theme but the final result turned out not such as it was conceived. I've tried to make a glittery gradient background with bigger turquoise glitters on top. And actually I like it but the color combination >_< Anyways, meet my GLITTER nails :)


    Edit later: Something wrong going on with Blogspot and Picasa album and I lost some pictures from this update! Sorry! 


    MATERIAL USED:

    To put the glitters on I used old fluffy make-up brush.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I LOVE Sparkle Aqua nail polish from PERIPERA!!!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Full mani on my both hands... Looks a bit heavy but glittery LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    For the main nail color I used one from Tony Moly. "APPLE YELLOW" YL702 2 layers on. Looks more yellow on the nails than in the bottle. Shimmery finish, dries in normal time. A bit sheer, I'd go for 3 coats next time.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Total Pageviews