New nail stuff of the November and my fresh pedicure :)


    I changed my pedicure today. The other day I saw a picture where the dolphins swim in the water and I wanted to copy it for my toes cause the picture was super cute. And unfortunatelly I didn't saved the link and I can't found it right now... But the main idea was to make a gradient effect by using couple of blue nail polishes and piece of sponge. The dolphins is from my huge i.p. and I just contoured it with black nail art pen cause my Black s.p. is kindda weak pigmented which makes me sad! And the bubblies are baby blue and white acrylic paints.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    And I think it's time to look on the result of purchases for the month. I can say that I was in a bad mood when I made all those purchases. Because I went out to buy some Vitamin E thing for my nails and it was sold out, then I went to get some cuticle oil and it was sold out too! I was in a really bad mood and in one day I bought all these stuff cause of that! 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    ARITAUM stuff. Got baby blue and light pink nail art pens with long brush which made me a lil' be happy. Bought a replacement for my cuticle and nail balm by The Face Shop. This time I got Shea Butter cuticle and nail balm, some cuticle softener which I like to use when I do my pedicure and cuticle oil. Also grabbed 2 nail polishes which are royal blue and christmas inspired glitters.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I got another cuticle essence by The Face Shop, was in a mood to get more and more stuff for nail and cuticle care. So bought VoV For healthy nails... and blue roses nail stickers.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Nail care For healthy nails by VoV is clear based nail polish kindda thing but it has a matte finish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    More ARITAUM nail polishes and Nail Hardener.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    It's yellow-ish colored clear consistency nail treatment with calcium which I do like a lot!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    And there was last box of Beach Collection so I bought it. It including 5 different summer-ish nail polishes. 4 of them are pastel tone creme finish nail polishes and only one is clear based blue glitters nail color. 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    More nail polishes which the colors inspired by winter and christmas time. I also bought the PRORANCE Blue gradation set which I used for my today's pedicure. Also I lost picture for loads of my new nail stickers and tatoos, but thats ok, I'll be use them very soon! 


Total Pageviews