Challenge Day 16: TRIBAL PRINT nails.


    Happy Sunday everyone! This was pre-made mani. I did this TRIBAL PRINT nails the other day and the day light was very weak, so please excuse my bad focused pictures >_<


    For the Day 16 I really didn't had any ideas because I think square-looking nail design is not my style at all. But the rescue idea was to add a stamp design on top. Right now I'm still wearing those nails coz they are kindda cute LOL~, sorta abstract design :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Both hands...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Material used:


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    It was very simple to do. First I applied 2 coats of FRESH LIME, then I added RESORT CORAL strip in the middle of nail plate, added EARL GREY TEA on both sides of the orange color. Made a zig-zag line with BLUE nail art pen. Applied clear top coat, stamped black images and finaly added another top coat. Done!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for TRIBAL nails. ThanQ everyone for always supporting me!!

    Have a great weekend!


Total Pageviews