Challenge Day 14: FLOWERS nails.


    EDIT: Something completely wrong going on with Blogspot and Picasa album because I've lost few pictures from this update!




    For the Day 14 and FLOWER nails I had 1001 idea in my head but I decided to try out one-stroke acrylic technique. It's my very first try for flower one-stroke design and actually I'm pretty happy with the final result. And the most important thing I've learned so far is to keep ur flat nail art brush damp. It's really helps to blend paints with each other very well!




    Just 3 orange and white flower petals on gold glittery background color.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Both of my hands...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Thats it for Day 14 and FLOWER nails.


Total Pageviews