FUN Image Plate Piano Stamping Design


    HeLLo everyone!

    I'm sucks at stamping art! I think the main problem is I have naturally curled nails and it works better on shorter or more "flat" nails as well! Am I wrong? Oh, then problem in me LOL~

    Anyways, today I used FAB image plate and special Black polish for the planned "Piano" design and I really like the full nail image on this plate because it perfectly suits for long nails just in one stamp! So, U don't need to go back and re-stamp rest of the nails (free edge in my case). And the black special polish is really great for stamping too it almost like a melted plastic!

    All this products I bought online. U can check it at Fab Ur Nails Shop. Johanne (the store owner) is so sweet! She'll inform everything U want to know about their products!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Here is my failed design! I don't know what the problem is because it print out nicely on my stamper and when I stamp it on the nails then some parts of images just don't transfers at all. Any advices?




    This is the main color I used. The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in WH 002. 2 layers on without top coat. Streaky in one coat, the second layer goes more smoothly. Just a basic creme white nail polish, it's my second bottle btw. But it dries very-very long time and it works good for stamping tho. And when sponge technique it works just as great, cause it's quite opaque color.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    So, thats it! Sorry, kindda failed mani and I'm gonna re-do my nails right now LOL~


    Thanx for taking ur time and visiting me!


    Have a great day!




Total Pageviews