MyMakeUpMania is Back!!! Beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette Look


    HeLLo everyone! I think it's a good time to return the title of my blog on MyMakeUpMania again. Coz I'm try to get back to make-uping 'n stuff so I'll be make more FOTD now :) Recently I've got the package from UK from sweet Liane, we made a swap with her and she sent me a ton of great things and one of them is the Beauty UK eye shadow palette. The bright purple eye shadow was slightly crumbled but it still works for me anyways :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Beauty UK eye shadow collection


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I've did the cut crease eyes using bright purple, the lightest blue, yellow, orange and pink colors from this palette. The texture of them is very soft and applies smoothly and I think it'll be more vibrant on any white eye shadow base.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Still practicing on using bright eye shadows and right lighting tho, hopefully next time I'll be back with more clear pictures for U :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I'm still not sure of the system on which I will update my make-up posts and if U have any requests feel free to post them in the comment section below.

    Have a great day!

Total Pageviews