Water Decals: HeLLo Kitty and Snow White and Floral Images


    HeLLo everyone!

    I can not get enough of playing with my new oval shaped nails coz all the cute designs looks even more prettier LOL >_< And just a flat nail polish in one simple color still looks kindda special in my eyes, totally like them now :))) Also I want to say thanQ for ur honest opinion about my new nail shape, really appreciate every single replay to me!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    11pcs Hello Kitty & Snow White Nail Stickers Nail Art Decals

    I love water decals a lot! I constantly look for some different decals and always interesting in trying more of them. They are so nice and pretty and flat on the nails! Suitable absolutely for all different cases and nail shapes! Loads of cute perfect designs! 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    The full set of water decals contains 11 different image sheets. Each one also includes 20 images for each finger of personal image. That should be enough for 2 manicures at least or for matching fingers and toes. Isn't it cool? 

    I also found a topic on how to make ur own water decals [HERE] but it's very difficult to carry out such hard work and put it together for me personally and it's easier to buy them. U can found this particular set of water decals on Born Pretty store.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I've tried quite a few decals from this set and I like them obviously. The only pros for this "product" is they are very thin kindda, and when U top coat make sure the brush is nice and soft to prevent design from smudging. I've ruined 2 manicures only because of this and I used The Face Shop long lasting top coat and I'm gonna move it into another clear nail polish bottle with softer bristles.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Sorry for the bad quality images. Recently the fall showers season started here in Korea and it was cloudy for quite few days and not enough lighting for good pictures.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    I've tried my new Barry M nail polish in Blue Moon and it's so pretty color, I like it!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    My HeLLo Kitty nails.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for today. ThanQ for taking time on visiting and commenting on my blog!! Love hear from U!





    Have U tried water decals? Which image do U like most?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    This water decals was sent by the company for review purpose.

Total Pageviews